We are so happy to hear you'd like to send us your creation! In order to do so, simply follow these steps:
- Save your picture, poem, song or other artwork on your computer as a JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg) or PNG (.png) file. Feel free to send us screenshots of your adventures in Jamaa, as well! (To learn how to take a screenshot, click here.)
- Click on the Jammer Central bulletin board located in the center of Jamaa Township:
- Click the button that says "Submit your work":
- Then click the plus sign:
- Find the document you wish to submit on your computer and click "OK".
That's it! If you have any troubles, we suggest that you ask your mom or dad for help.
Did you know that you can also submit your creation to us through the Art Studio in Coral Canyons? It's located to the left of the waterfall. Go to the easel to create something amazing, then click the "Send to AJ" button to submit it!
Remember, we cannot accept anything other than art YOU’VE created! While we love everything Jammers send us, if you have a favorite photo of yourself, a piece of art someone else created, or something that has your real name on it, we won't be able to accept it.
Our creative team looks over every submission we get, and will definitely look over yours. Who knows? Your entry might even make it on Jammer Central or The Daily Explorer blog!
To learn how to submit your artwork from the Art Studio, click here.
We can't wait to see what you come up with, Jammer!