If you have forgotten your parent dashboard password:
- Head to the sign in page.
- Click the link Forgot your password? This will produce a pop-up window.
- Enter the email address that's attached to your child's Animal Jam player account, click Submit.
- You will get an email from Animal Jam HQ that includes a link. If you don't see the email after a short while, try checking your spam or junk folders.
- Click on the link in your email. It will take you back to our website, where you'll be able to enter a new password. Please be aware that parent passwords are case sensitive.
- If clicking the link doesn't work, you can copy and paste it into the address bar of your web browser.
- If you get a message that says "invalid URL" try using another web browser to follow the link. For example, if you use Internet Explorer, try using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to follow the link. Clearing your browser's cache can also help remedy the invalid URL issue. If you try another browser and you are still experiencing the same problem, please clear your cache.
- If you have requested multiple password changes, use only the most recent link you have received from us, delete any other emails with links to change your password.
- Once you have chosen the new password, you can use it to log in to your Parent Dashboard.
If you want to update your existing parent password:
- Log into your Parent Dashboard using your existing password here.
- In the lower right side of your Parent Dashboard, click on the heading Change Password.
- Enter your old password, and a new password. Please be aware that parent dashboard passwords are case sensitive.
- The next time you log into your Parent Dashboard, you'll be able to use this new password.
If you have any further questions about your parent password, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.