To cancel recurring payments:
- Log in to your Parent Dashboard.
- Click on the Username you wish to manage to expand their account options.
- Under the Membership tab, you will see Auto-Renew: On. Click Change.
- You will be presented with a pop-up warning stating that by turning off Auto Renew, the membership will expire on [Appropriate Date]. To confirm cancellation, click YES.
Keep in mind that this will not nullify your current membership immediately, just the recurring transaction that renews the membership. Once this cancellation has been completed, you should not see any additional charges initiated by Animal Jam once the current membership term expires.
If you have not activated your Parent Dashboard, you will not be able to follow the above instructions.
If you need to cancel recurring billing for an account linked with a parent email that has NOT been activated, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Email address entered when the account was created
If you do not know what email address was entered upon account creation, we will require specific billing information depending on the method of payment used to purchase the membership. This is to verify account ownership.
If you have further questions about membership cancellations, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.