You can choose to reset your child's password from your Parent Dashboard, or the player login page. If their player account has an incorrect parent email address attached to it, you will not be able to reset their password until it's corrected. If that's the case, click here.
To change the password via Parent Dashboard:
- Sign into your Parent Dashboard.
- Under the heading Username, select the username you would like to reset the password for.
- Click the first option Reset Player Password.
- You will receive an email from Animal Jam titled Password Change. Click on the link provided to reset the player account password. If you don't see the email right away, we suggest checking your spam folder.
- Now, simply choose a new password and confirm it! We always recommend choosing passwords that will be easy for your child to remember, but hard for other players to guess. NEVER use part of your child's user name as their password.
To change the password via player login page:
- Head to the Animal Jam homepage.
- Click Forgot your password? beneath the Player Login section.
- A window will pop up in order for you to type in your username and parent email address. Click Submit.
- You will see a message pop up that says "Thanks! An email with a link to reset your password has been sent to your parents. You should be playing again in no time!"
- You should receive an email from Animal Jam HQ soon. If you don't see the email after a short while, it may have gone to your spam or junk folders.
- Open the email and click on the link provided.
- You will then be redirected to our website. All you have to do now is type in a new password of your choice and confirm your selection. We always recommend choosing passwords that will be easy for your child to remember, but hard for other players to guess. NEVER use part of your child's user name as their password.
Trouble with the link?:
- Copy and paste it into the address bar of your web browser.
- If you get a message that says "invalid URL," try using another web browser to follow the link. For example, if you use Internet Explorer, try using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to follow the link. Clearing your browser's cache can also help remedy the invalid URL issue. If you try another browser and you are still experiencing the same problem, please clear your cache.
- If you have requested multiple password changes, use only the most recent link you have received from us, delete any other emails with links to change your password.
That's it! Your child should now be able to enjoy their secure player account in Jamaa. Please remind your child that they should not share their passwords with others, not even their friends. For more account safety tips, click here.