We are very happy to hear you'd like to send us your creation! Simply follow these steps:
- Save your picture, poem, song, or other artwork on your computer as a JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg) or PNG (.png) file. Feel free to send us screenshots of your adventures in Jamaa, as well! To learn how to take a screenshot, click here.
- Click on the Jammer Central bulletin board located in the center of Jamaa Township:
- Click the button that says Submit Your Work:
- Then click the plus sign:
- Find the document you wish to submit on your computer and click OK.
That's it! If you have any trouble, we suggest that you ask a parent for help.
Did you know that you can also submit your creation to us through the Art Studio in Coral Canyons? It's located to the left of the waterfall. Go to the easel to create something amazing, then click the Send to AJ button to submit it!
Remember, we cannot accept anything other than art YOU’VE created! While we love everything Jammers send us, if you submit a favorite photo of yourself, a piece of art someone else created, or something that has your real name or username on it, we cannot accept it.
Our creative team reviews every submission we get, and will definitely look over yours. Who knows? Your entry might even make it on Jammer Central or The Daily Explorer!
We can't wait to see what you come up with, Jammer!