- Try a different browser - For example, if you regularly use Internet Explorer, you can try using Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox instead. You can also try updating the one you currently have.
- Clear your computer storage (cache) of old data - Please follow the instructions for the Web Browser you are using to clear your cache and other temporary Internet files.
How to clear internet browser cache:
Safari - Please note, Safari will not show all of the game's effects properly since it isn't fully compatible with Adobe Flash.
After you have cleared the cache, you must restart the browser.
Please make sure the date and time settings on your computer are also correct.
If none of this helps, please submit a request below with the following information:
- Internet browsers tried
- Did you clear you cache?
- Have you updated your browser to the latest version?
- What step in the process is it not proceeding past?
- Any error messages?
- Operating system – Is this a Mac or a PC?
- Have you attempted to purchase merchandise using a different browser? If so, does this problem still persist?
- Have you attempted to purchase merchandise using a different computer?