Flash Player is integrated with Microsoft Edge in Windows 10. If you use the Microsoft Edge browser to play, you do not need to install Flash Player.
To enable Flash Player:
1. Open the Edge Menu by clicking the "..." button at the top right of the screen.
2. In the drop-down, click the option called Settings.
3. Scroll down to the Advanced Settings section and click the View advanced settings button.
4. Look through the list until you find the Use Adobe Flash Player and click it the enable Flash Player.
5. Refresh your browser and you should be good to go now!