Please note that if the parent email address entered during player account creation is misspelled or incorrect, you will not be able to successfully activate your Parent Account.
If you need to correct an incorrect parent email address, please "submit a request" below and include the requested information.
If you don't know your password:
- Visit the Parent Tools.
- Click "Forgot your password"
- Input your email
- You will receive a password change request email
- Click the link within the email
- You will then be prompted to input and confirm a new password.
- You will receive a "successfully updated" message upon completion.
If you are logged into your Parent Account and would like to update your password:
- Log into the Parent Tools.
- Click on the Change Parent Password bar on the right of the Parent Account.
- Type your existing password and your new password in the appropriate fields, then click the Save button.
- You will be able to use your new password the next time you log into your Parent Account.