If you witness another Jammer being mean or inappropriate, or breaking any of the Animal Jam Rules, you can report and block them at any time. Remember: it is OK to protect yourself!
How To Report A Player
- Click on the Jammer's animal name to bring up their Player Card.
- Click the Report Player button—the button with the badge on it.
- Select a reason for your report from the list, then click the green Report button.
- When a player has been reported, a moderator from AJHQ will review the report and take appropriate action.
How To Block A Player
- Click on the Jammer's name to bring up their Player Card.
- Click on the Block Player button—the button with the red circle on it.
- Click the green OK button to confirm.
- Once a player has been blocked, you will not be able to see anything they say in chat and they will not be able to send you Jam-A-Grams, trades, or write on your player wall.