- Hold your finger on the AJ Jump icon in the home screen until an X appears in the upper left corner of the icon.
- Tap the X. You will be asked if you are sure you want to delete the app and its data from your device.
- Select Delete.
- Open the Application Manager menu located under Settings.
- Swipe to scroll through the apps until you see AJ Jump, then tap the AJ Jump icon.
- Tap the Uninstall button.
- From the main screen, press Apps. Then, in the upper-left corner, select Device from Cloud/Device.
- Tap the gear icon to access Settings, then select More from the list.
- Select Applications, then select either Third Party Applications or All Applications.
- Find and select AJ Jump, then tap Delete.
Once AJ Jump has been successfully deleted from your device, click here for instructions on how to reinstall AJ Jump.