- Double-tap the Home button to show every app currently running in the background on your device.
- Swipe to scroll through the apps until you see AJ Jump.
- Hold your finger on the AJ Jump window, then swipe upwards.
- Open the Application Manager menu located under Settings.
- Swipe to scroll through the apps until you see AJ Jump, then tap the AJ Jump icon.
- Tap the Force Stop button.
- From the main screen, press Apps. Then, in the upper-left corner, select Device from Cloud/Device.
- Tap the gear icon to access Settings, then select More from the list.
- Select Applications, then select either Third Party Applications or All Applications.
- Find and select AJ Jump, then tap Force Stop.