Below we have some troubleshooting tips for you to try:
- Verify that the time and date on your computer are accurate.
- Uninstall the Animal Jam Desktop Downloadable Client app from your computer, restart, then re-install the app.
- If Animal Jam Desktop Downloadable Client is taking a long time to load, we suggest closing all other programs or browsers. Make sure your computer isn't downloading anything else, as this will slow down your internet.
- If possible, try logging in from a different computer to see if the issue persists. If it does not, the issue most likely lies with the computer itself.
- If you are experiencing a problem with your internet connection, verify that your network and computer hardware are in working order, then contact your internet service provider's customer support.
You can also find more information on our webpage for the Downloadable Client: https://www.animaljam.com/apps