This is a list of BUGS and ISSUES that our team is aware of as of 3/02/2021.
Keep in mind that some bugs may take longer than others to fix and may not be implemented until our next update.
LEVEL SHOWING AS 1:
This is a just a display issue our team is working on. Rest assured that your level is correct on our server.
If you are purchasing and receive the error "There is a problem with your purchase. Please try again.", please do NOT attempt to repurchase. Simply wait 24 hours to see if a successful purchase is granted to your account. If you attempt to purchase again, you MAY be charged twice and will then need to contact customer service for a refund that can take 7-10 business days to process. If you do have a successful purchase and do not receive your items, please contact us with your billing verification based on your method of payment.
We are aware of the issue, and it is two parts. 1 part has been rectified and one is a work in progress. IF you've written in once, we have your request and we'll respond when it's been fixed.
We are aware of several issues with the Parent Tools app and system. Below is a list of the known issues that our team is aware of and working on.
- "Unable to reset player password from within the Parent Tool."
- "Unable to reset parent password from within the Parent Tool."
- "Unable to update/change the email from within the Parent Tool."
Our team is actively working on these issues and will have them resolved as soon as we can.
- "When I go to make a Masterpiece, it keeps telling me that Masterpieces are disabled on my account."
- This issue tends to occur after using the Brush tool for heavily detailed artwork. Try using the Smudge tool to blend some of the Brush details to see if that corrects the issue for you.
- Our team is aware and working on the issue, but it can resolve itself on it's own.
- "When I try to install the AJ Classic App, it open the Animal Jam app instead."
- Use your computer's built-in Uninstaller (in the Control Panel) to uninstall both apps. Delete any old installers, then download and install the app again.
- If you play both Classic and AJ, make sure you download the Classic app first.
- "I can't log in on the website anymore."
- That is because Flash is no longer supported on the internet. You will need to download the Desktop App for AJ Classic to continue playing.
- "Every time I try to log into the Desktop app, it says my account doesn't exist but I know my account exists!"
- This is just an issue with your Password. Simply reset your password and you should be good to go!
- "I see -1 when I chat!"
- This is an issue with the game files on your device. You can fix this by uninstalling and reinstalling the app. BUT REMEMBER, if you do that you will lose any saved Masterpieces you are working on that have not been approved by AJHQ and any "Guest Accounts". So be sure to submit that artwork and register your guest account.
- "When I load the desktop app, the screen is too small for me to see anything."
- There is an issue with the files registry. Submit a support ticket and our team will provide you with some steps to fix the issue!
- "When I try to buy sapphires, I get an error saying I can't buy a membership."
- Our team is aware and working on a solution for this.
- "I keep getting a Critical Error pop-up when I play."
- This just means that some of your game files didn't fully update when you loaded into an area in the game. Simply click the okay button and log back in. You may need to do this a few times before you can log in again. If you uninstall the game, you will have to do these steps over again.
- "My pet doesn't keep it's outfit when I place it in my den."
- This is a known display issue for pets when they are placed in dens. Don't worry, your pet still has the items, they just aren't showing in the den.