This is a list of BUGS and ISSUES that our team is aware of as of 07/30/2021.
Keep in mind that some bugs may take longer than others to fix and may not be implemented until our next update.
- Follow the guidelines for a safe and secure password.
- Disabling your buddies, trading, and messaging (or limiting them to buddies only) will stop bots from pestering you, but it is not necessary to keep your account safe.
- Report any suspicious in-game activity through the standard reporting features on other accounts’ player cards.
- Continue to have fun and enjoy your regular play time.
If you are purchasing and receive the error "There is a problem with your purchase. Please try again.", please do NOT attempt to repurchase. Simply wait 24 hours to see if a successful purchase is granted to your account. If you attempt to purchase again, you MAY be charged twice and will then need to contact customer service for a refund that can take 7-10 business days to process. If you do have a successful purchase and do not receive your items, please contact us with your billing verification based on your method of payment.
- I can't find the pet station to purchase
- The pet station has moved to the sapphire shop in the most recent update.
- I can't purchase in the sapphire shop because the chat bubbles/nameplates are covering the buttons!
- Our team is aware and working on a solution for this
- "My trading is saying it is disabled"
- We are aware of the issue, and it is two parts. 1 part has been rectified and one is a work in progress. IF you've written in once, we have your request and we'll respond when it's been fixed.
- "When I go to make a Masterpiece, it keeps telling me that Masterpieces are disabled on my account."
- This issue tends to occur after using the Brush tool for heavily detailed artwork.
- Try making the top-left corner of your Masterpiece one solid color. That usually fixes the issue.
- "When I try to install the AJ Classic App, it opens the Animal Jam app instead."
- Use your computer's built-in Uninstaller (in the Control Panel) to uninstall both apps. Delete any old installers, then download and install the app again.
- If you play both Classic and AJ, make sure you download the Classic app first.
- "I can only accept one reward from my Pet Expeditions."
- Our team is working on a solution.
- For now, you can log out and back in to accept the next one and repeat that until you have received them all.
- "I see -1 when I chat!"
- This is an issue with the game files on your device. You can fix this by uninstalling and reinstalling the app. BUT REMEMBER, if you do that you will lose any saved Masterpieces you are working on that have not been approved by AJHQ and any "Guest Accounts". So be sure to submit that artwork and register your guest account.
- "When I load the desktop app, the screen is too small for me to see anything."
- There is an issue with the files registry. Submit a support ticket and our team will provide you with some steps to fix the issue!
- "The Up button on my Keyboard isn't using the Emojis or Actions"
- Our team is working on a solution for this.
- "I keep getting a Critical Error pop-up when I play."
- This just means that some of your game files didn't fully update when you loaded into an area in the game. Simply click the okay button and log back in. You may need to do this a few times before you can log in again. If you uninstall the game, you will have to do these steps over again.
- "My pet doesn't keep it's outfit when I place it in my den."
- This is a known display issue for pets when they are placed in dens. Don't worry, your pet still has the items, they just aren't showing in the den.