This is a list of BUGS and ISSUES that our team is aware of and working on, as of 6/24/2022.
If you are experiencing one of the below bugs, please try the listed workarounds (if any) and have patience as our team works to find a fix for these errors.
Thanks to your reports, these bugs have recently been resolved by our team. Be sure to go and try again should it have been causing you issues in the past:
- Non-issue: The Éclair Buffet Table (weekly Member gift) only allows raspberry eclairs to be taken "to-go," chocolate and vanilla eclairs have to be enjoyed at the table!
- Resolved: Jammers should now be able to click and peruse the Pet Expedition prize lists!
- Resolved: Our 3rd-party email service is back up and running, players should no longer be seeing delays in receiving emails for account registration or 2-Factor Authentication.
- Non-Issue: Russian accounts cannot purchase the Super Box or any other in-app purchases at this time, due to Google and Apple app stores suspending product sales.
- The Spiral Bay den was sold before the bundle, so I got the wrong one!
- The den was so excited to launch that it arrived just a bit early!
- If you mistakenly purchased the Spiral Bay den by itself (instead of in a bundle) please submit a ticket to our support team so they can help resolve the issue.
- What is a SUPER BOX? How do I get one? Why doesn't it work on my device?
- The Super Box is a new item for sale in the Sapphire Shop that arrived with the June update!
- Learn more about it by reading this article: What is a Super Box?
- In some foreign currencies the Super Box shows a price of 0. Be sure to confirm the spend amount on your platforms purchase confirmation screen before buying.
- Too many music tracks are playing in the Art Studio!
- It seems Peck left her radio on and there is simply too many sources of audio in the Art Studio minigame. AJHQ is tracking her down so we can ask her to turn off her tunes!
- There are items I can't reach in my Pack Run!
- Sometimes the items we collect in Pack Runs can get a little over-enthusiastic, and hide in places players can't reach.
- Our developers are looking into the issue to find a solution!
- In the meantime, don't worry too much - there are more than the necessary amount of collectible items in the Pack Run, so you can still get a perfect score for your Pack.
Account & Avatar Errors
- Gem animal avatars are priced incorrectly!
- Gem animals got their price tags mixed up, the dev team is working on fixing the price confusion.
- There is no need to report additional animals to our customer support teams, all prices should be righted when the fix is complete.
- My Gorilla avatar doesn't dance with its Ballerina, Ice Skating, or Nutcracked item set!
- The Gorillas are a little self conscious about their dancing right now, and just perform their normal dance when wearing some special item sets.
- The game makers are bringing in a dance specialist to give all Gorillas a lesson in each dance type, so hopefully they will have the confidence to dance to their hearts' content soon.
- My Arctic Hare avatar is invisible!
- This only occurs in the thumbnail/preview/login view of the Arctic Hare, you can still log in and continue to play normally as your favorite bouncy avatar. The devs have been tasked to find out why they're so camera shy!
- My Level reset to level 1!?
- Most of the time this is just a temporary graphical issue (your account is still at the right level, it just currently appears to be at level 1).
- If your level hasn't gone back to its original level within 24 hours, please submit a ticket.
- When I go to make a Masterpiece, it keeps telling me that Masterpieces are disabled on my account.
- This issue tends to occur after using the Brush tool for heavily detailed artwork. Try making the top-left corner of your Masterpiece one solid color. That usually fixes the issue!
- I can't add items to my My Shop!
- Sometimes the My Shop system can get stuck when players try to both remove and add items to their My Shop in the same session. Try closing the window and reopening it to resolve the issue!
- The devs are working on a solution that allows players to add and remove items from their My Shops in whatever way they like.
- I try to view other Jammers' My Shops and I get a purple, infinite loading spiral!
- This occurs to players trying to view My Shops while using a Guest Jammer account. Once your register your account you should be able to view the contents of others' My Shops!
- The Pet Ballet Tutu is showing twice in the Pet Outfitters, for two different prices!
- It seems our store stockers didn't coordinate on which item returns and for how much. You can choose which currency to use for your Pet Ballet Tutu for now!
- My Pet Glow Worm is showing up as black!
- Some players are reporting that their golden Pet Glow Worm is showing up instead as a shadow (other players, when viewing your pet, see the correct golden color).
- The developers will get out the cleaning supplies so your Pet Glow Worm will shine just as brightly as the rest!
- The Pet Lighthouse item is only interacting with some of my pets!
- The Pet Lighthouse is intended to be played with by all pets, but some haven't learned how quite yet. The developers will be hard at work teaching each pet how to play with the lighthouse.
- I didn't get all my Pack Expedition rewards!
- This occurs most often when one of your account inventories are full (it could be furniture, clothing, pets, etc). Make sure you have plenty of room in all your inventories!
- While the Pack Expedition will ask you to recycle items, it doesn't know how many expeditions you went on, so it may not ask you to recycle enough items to make space. Don't worry, your prizes aren't lost! Just recycle as many items as there are rewards missing, and log into Animal Jam once again. The items should arrive in your inventory soon after!
- My pet's eyes turn completely black in the Pet Park Party!
- Our app developers are on the case to track down the source of this bug, hold tight!
- In the meantime, try changing to the animal (& accompanying pet) you wish to play as for the time being, reloading the game application, and entering the party anew.
- My avatar eyes turn completely black when I stop using a Play as Your Pet potion!
- Our app developers are on the case to track down the source of this bug, hold tight!
- In the meantime, try reloading the game application to resolve the issue.
- When I was leveling my Pet with Sapphires my game crashed!
- Pets can get a bit overwhelmed with leveling up quickly. Try to give them a second to chill before leveling them up again!
- I can't change my animal in the Movie Studio Den!
- Sometimes one avatar starts hogging the spotlight from all the others!
- Try leaving the den, changing to your desired animal, and returning to the den.
- This issue appears to be occurring primarily on Android devices; you can try using a different device until this is resolved by our developers.
- The "Done" button isn't working when I try to reset my password!
- The devs are working to get this button up and running. In the meantime, if you are experiencing this issue, please submit a ticket to our support team so they can help reset your password.
- I keep getting a Critical Error pop-up when I play.
- This just means that some of your game files didn't fully update when you loaded into an area in the game.
- Simply click the okay button and log back in.
- You may need to do this a few times before you can log in again.
- If you uninstall the game, you will have to do these steps over again.
- When I try to install the AJ Classic App, it opens the Animal Jam app instead.
- When I load the desktop app, the screen is too small for me to see anything.
- There is an issue with the files registry saved on your computer.
- Submit a support ticket and our team will provide you with some steps to fix the issue!
- Action shortcut keys (Q, E, Z, C, and spacebar) aren't working in Pack Runs!
- Our team is working on a solution for this, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Visual & Item Glitches
- The Dinosaur Beanbag is showing up as all black!
- Did someone turn out the light? Our craft-able beanbags all seem to be stuck in the dark!
- The devs are working to fix the preview of the Dinosaur Beanbag so it shows all its colors!
- You can check the color of a beanbag in My Shops by opening up the purchase screen in the seller's den (it won't be visible in the My Shop Explorer until the fix is complete).
- When I login my active potions are in the middle of the screen!
- It seems those darn potions just really want your attention! Not to worry, the next update will remove this error.
- By loading into a different room your potion statuses will return to the correct place on the side of your screen.
- I can't see my buddies' avatars!
- This occurs when you are using a Play as Your Pet potion. Our developers are working to find a solution!
- In the meantime, if you need to see your buddies' avatars, remove the Play as Your Pet potion from your active potions in the character editor.
- When building a Masterblock in my den the background appears black!
- The app developers know about this issue and are working to find a way to fix it. If the view is bothering you you can always make your Masterblock from the minigame menu.
AJHQ has been seeing many automated accounts attempting to crash our servers. These accounts are made by a few people that are determined to ruin other players’ fun. You may have noticed these repetitive accounts in the game and end up worrying; can the bots hurt my account? The short answer is no, those accounts cannot hurt your account nor its data, though they can be annoying. Following these tips can help keep the automated accounts from bothering you:
Follow the guidelines for a safe and secure password.
Disable your buddies, trading, and messaging (or limiting them to buddies only) to stop bots from pestering you, but it is not necessary to keep your account safe.
Report any suspicious in-game activity through the standard reporting features on other accounts’ player cards.
Continue to have fun and enjoy your regular play time.