This is a list of BUGS and ISSUES that our team is aware of and working on, as of 3/24/2023.
If you are experiencing one of the below bugs, please try the listed workarounds (if any) and have patience as our team works to find a fix for these errors.
Thanks to your reports, these bugs have recently been resolved by our team. Be sure to go and try again should it have been causing you issues in the past:
- Non- bug: "Daily Spin is missing?" — head to your top bar and spin that wheel each and every day!
New Membership Changes: Changes are coming for NEW Animal Jam Membership Subscriptions and Sapphire Memberships starting on March 1st! Existing Membership Subscriptions and those purchased before March 1st are NOT changing. Check here for full details!
- CAUTION: There has NOT been a data breach! There is a phishing email circulating, encouraging players to click on a link to change their password. Avoid clicking links from any suspicious emails or phishing sites asking you for your account info promising free membership, rare items, or currency.
- This email showing on the second slide was NOT sent from our support team.
- Our tickets arrive from: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and "firstname.lastname@example.org
- This email address is NOT affiliated with Animal Jam or NAZARA: animaljam-support.com
- Rest assured there has not been a data breach since 2020.
- I'm not able to fly while in Jamaa township
- Seems the flying clearance is locked down in Jamaa Township, must be lack of visibility due to dense fog moving in from Shiveer. Our team is working to clear the flight pattern for all flying animals in Jamaa Township!
- I sent a Pack join request and haven't received approval
- Players are currently experiencing issue when sending a request to join a pack. The leader is not receiving the request. Or able to send an invite request.
- Our team has asked to Alpha's to help with the delivery of invites. Post office should be caught up soon.
- I fell off of Mt. Shiveer while fighting the Phantoms!
- The ice is a bit slippery in Mt. Shiveer, and a few Jammers have slipped into the waters below.
- The Alphas will work to secure the boundaries of Mt. Shiveer so no one is able to fall off.
- There are items I can't reach in my Pack Run!
- Sometimes the items we collect in Pack Runs can get a little over-enthusiastic, and hide in places players can't reach.
- Our developers are looking into the issue to find a solution!
- In the meantime, don't worry too much - there are a few more than the necessary amount of collectible items in the Pack Run, so you can still get a perfect score for your Pack.
Account & Animal Errors
- When wearing my beard it does not seem to be trimmed accordingly?
- The alpha barber shop is working on adjustments to their trimmers and all issues should be resolved soon.
- My Animal's head is tilted or upside down!
- Various Animals are a little sleepy and have their head's tilted or even upside down! Other Jammers see your animal as it should be not to worry!
- I can't comment on the Daily Explorer!
Some players are experiencing the error “Wrong Username or Password” when trying to log into the Daily Explorer.
The development team is aware and working to resolve this issue.
Have your parent check their Parent Dashboard to ensure your Jammer account is enabled on both Animal Jam and AJ Classic, having both enabled may be required to comment.
- My Level reset to level 1!?
- This is just a temporary, visual glitch (your account is still at the right level, it just currently appears to be at level 1).
- If your level hasn't gone back to its original level within 24 hours, please submit a ticket.
- My buddies see me wearing the wrong items!
- Sometimes your buddies can see you wearing different items than you see yourself wearing. This is typically due to a slow internet connection, which mistakenly allows your avatar to wear multiples of each clothing item type.
- In order to rectify your outfit, first click the clear outfit button (broom icon), then close the avatar editor, and then close and reopen the app (repeat this as many times as necessary until your avatar is no longer wearing any items).
- Make sure your internet connection is strong, and then add your clothing back onto your avatar piece by piece. Be sure to delete any old outfit saves that may have duplicate items!
- When I go to make a Masterpiece, it keeps telling me that Masterpieces are disabled on my account.
- This issue tends to occur after using the Brush tool for heavily detailed artwork. Try making the top-left corner of your Masterpiece one solid color. That usually fixes the issue!
- Sometimes the error message also appears as "Something went wrong. Please try again later."
- My Mastertrack doesn't show its name on my trade list!
- When adding a Mastertrack to your trade list, the item seems to have forgotten its name.
- The devs are working on getting any Mastertracks on trade to display its rightful name!
- Reward delivery notifications are not showing up when I log in!
- Login pop ups have been discovered to be hidden on accounts that have had high amounts of Masterpiece shop sales while offline.
- You will still get the Sapphires or Gems if your Shop has had a sale, there may just not be a pop up letting you know what has been sold when logging in.
- Depending on the number of Masterworks sold, it may be necessary to check My Shops manually to see which items have been sold.
- Pet Pigeons might need a neck brace when utilizing the play as your pet potion
- Our team is aware and working to resolve the issue.
- Pet Arabian Knight Shoulder Armor is so large!
- Pigeons want EVERYONE to see them when they are in their Arabian Knight attire! Our team is aware that we need to adjust the Pigeons enlarged presence with this item.
- I didn't get all my Pet Expedition rewards!
- This occurs most often when one of your account inventories are full (it could be furniture, clothing, pets, etc). Make sure you have plenty of room in all your inventories!
- While the Pack Expedition will ask you to recycle items, it doesn't know how many expeditions you went on, so it may not ask you to recycle enough items to make space. Don't worry, your prizes aren't lost! Just recycle as many items as there are rewards missing, and log into Animal Jam once again. The items should arrive in your inventory soon after!
- My avatar eyes turn completely black when I stop using a Play as Your Pet potion!
- Our app developers are on the case to track down the source of this bug, hold tight!
- In the meantime, try reloading the game application to resolve the issue.
- My pet won't become a ghost!
- Jammers are not able to use their Play as Your Pet Potion and Ghost Potion at the same time.
- Pets are a naturally a bit afraid of the dark, so they're too nervous to become ghosts!
- Chromebooks experiencing connectivity issues after recent deploy.
- The devs are working to address the issue. In the meantime, if you are experiencing this issue, please submit a ticket including your device information and username.
- The "Done" button isn't working when I try to reset my password!
- The devs are working to get this button up and running. In the meantime, if you are experiencing this issue, please submit a ticket to our support team so they can help reset your password.
- I keep getting a Critical Error pop-up when I play.
- This just means that some of your game files didn't fully update when you loaded into an area in the game.
- Simply click the okay button and log back in.
- You may need to do this a few times before you can log in again.
- If you uninstall the game, you will have to do these steps over again.
- When I try to install the AJ Classic App, it opens the Animal Jam app instead.
- Use your computer's built-in Uninstaller (in the Control Panel) to uninstall both apps.
- Delete any old installers, then download and install the app again.
- If you play both Classic and AJ, make sure you download the Classic app first, and then proceed to download the Animal Jam app.
- When I load the desktop app, the screen is too small for me to see anything.
- There is an issue with the file registry saved on your computer from a previous play session.
- Submit a support ticket and our team will provide you with some steps to fix the issue!
- Action shortcut keys (Q, E, Z, C, and spacebar) aren't working in Pack Runs!
- Our team is working on a solution for this, we apologize for the inconvenience.
- Parent Tools App is no longer available. Jammers can use parents.animal.com to access the Parent Tools.
Visual & Item Glitches
Supervillain Submarine Den and Aquarium Den do not hold accessory placement when changing dens.
How to fix in the meantime: Leave the den and go to another world. Upon returning to your den, you will find your items have magically reappeared.
- Flamingo Lamp submerges into the ground!
- The team is aware that they need to give our flamingos their legs back.
- Movie Studio Animal loading
- When utilizing the camera, the animal instantly switches to a different animal. After attempting to switch to a new animal you receive the endless loading symbol and freezes the exit button.
- We are aware and working to identify a resolution.
- Profile badges overlay other screens
- In some instances badges from missions on the player card overlay the exit button when you see someone’s pack. We are working to resolve this issue
- Arctic Fox and Coyote sleeping with their eyes open
- They are truly observant animals and do not want to miss a beat even when sleeping
- Our development team is explaining to them that they can be restful while the Alpha's watch over as they sleep
- My Didgeridoo isn't fitted right on my Lynx!
- Lynxes have been too busy listening to the wonders of this musical instrument, that they haven't noticed the item has become misplaced on their back.
- Our team are working on re-fitting this item promptly.
- My AJ Opalescent Genie Vest changed color!
- It appears that the Opalescent Genie Vest lost its color in the wash!
- Hugh the raccoon will help with re-coloring this item back to its usual appearance.
AJHQ has been seeing many automated accounts attempting to crash our servers. These accounts are made by a few people that are determined to ruin other players’ fun. You may have noticed these repetitive accounts in the game and end up worrying; can the bots hurt my account? The short answer is no, those accounts cannot hurt your account nor its data, though they can be annoying. Following these tips can help keep the automated accounts from bothering you:
Follow the guidelines for a safe and secure password.
Disable your buddies, trading, and messaging (or limiting them to buddies only) to stop bots from pestering you, but it is not necessary to keep your account safe.
Report any suspicious in-game activity through the standard reporting features on other accounts’ player cards.
Continue to have fun and enjoy your regular play time.