This is a list of BUGS and ISSUES that our team is aware of as of 7/20/2021.
Keep in mind that some bugs may take longer than others to fix and may not be implemented until our next update.
- Follow the guidelines for a safe and secure password.
- Disabling your buddies, trading, and messaging (or limiting them to buddies only) will stop bots from pestering you, but it is not necessary to keep your account safe.
- Report any suspicious in-game activity through the standard reporting features on other accounts’ player cards.
- Continue to have fun and enjoy your regular play time.
SUSPENSION BUG & MULTIPLE SUSPENSION/BAN EMAILS
On July 12th, a small segment of our players may have received a 1-hour suspension and/or multiple emails regarding a suspension or ban due to an issue on the backend. Our team has resolved the issue and any account suspended due to this have been unsuspended.
- If you are unable to access your account due to this OR If your account is still showing as suspended, please submit a support ticket and provide the USERNAME and EMAIL for the account
If you are purchasing and receive the error "There is a problem with your purchase. Please try again.", please do NOT attempt to repurchase. Simply wait 24 hours to see if a successful purchase is granted to your account. If you attempt to purchase again, you MAY be charged twice and will then need to contact customer service for a refund that can take 7-10 business days to process. If you do have a successful purchase and do not receive your items, please contact us with your billing verification based on your method of payment.
We are aware of several issues with the Parent Tools app and system. Below is a list of the known issues that our team is aware of and working on.
- "Unable to reset player password from within the Parent Tool."
- "Unable to reset parent password from within the Parent Tool."
- "Unable to update/change the email from within the Parent Tool."
Our team is actively working on these issues and will have them resolved as soon as we can.
- "I can't purchase the upgrade to increase my inventory"
- Our team is aware and working on a solution for this
- "My trading is saying it is disabled"
- We are aware of the issue, and it is two parts. 1 part has been rectified and one is a work in progress. IF you've written in once, we have your request and we'll respond when it's been fixed.
- "When I go to make a Masterpiece, it keeps telling me that Masterpieces are disabled on my account."
- This issue tends to occur after using the Brush tool for heavily detailed artwork.
- Try making the top-left corner of your Masterpiece one solid color. That usually fixes the issue.
- "When I try to install the AJ Classic App, it opens the Animal Jam app instead."
- Use your computer's built-in Uninstaller (in the Control Panel) to uninstall both apps. Delete any old installers, then download and install the app again.
- If you play both Classic and AJ, make sure you download the Classic app first.
- "I can only accept one reward from my Pet Expeditions."
- Our team is working on a solution.
- For now, you can log out and back in to accept the next one and repeat that until you have received them all.
- "I keep getting logged out when I visit another players' den."
- Our team is working on a solution.
- "I put the Pet Sitter Pro in my den and now I can't leave it"
- Our team is working on a solution, but the issue will not be fixed until our next update.
- There are two workarounds that you can use to get around these issues:
- Remove all Pet Sitter Pro items from your den if your friends are having troubles joining.
- For some users, buying your own Pet Sitter Pro and placing it in your own den will also allow access to the friend's den who has a Pet Sitter Pro placed.
- "I see -1 when I chat!"
- This is an issue with the game files on your device. You can fix this by uninstalling and reinstalling the app. BUT REMEMBER, if you do that you will lose any saved Masterpieces you are working on that have not been approved by AJHQ and any "Guest Accounts". So be sure to submit that artwork and register your guest account.
- "When I load the desktop app, the screen is too small for me to see anything."
- There is an issue with the files registry. Submit a support ticket and our team will provide you with some steps to fix the issue!
- "The Up button on my Keyboard isn't using the Emojis or Actions"
- Our team is working on a solution for this.
- "I keep getting a Critical Error pop-up when I play."
- This just means that some of your game files didn't fully update when you loaded into an area in the game. Simply click the okay button and log back in. You may need to do this a few times before you can log in again. If you uninstall the game, you will have to do these steps over again.
- "My pet doesn't keep it's outfit when I place it in my den."
- This is a known display issue for pets when they are placed in dens. Don't worry, your pet still has the items, they just aren't showing in the den.