Use the in-game Report feature to send our moderators a report about any players being mean or breaking the Rules.
- To report someone, tap on their Name-tag to open their player card, then tap the icon that looks like a police badge and follow the instructions that pop up.
- To block someone, tap on their Name-tag to open their player card, then tap the icon that looks like a red circle with a line through it and follow the instructions that pop up.
- Keep in mind that reporting and blocking a player will not automatically suspend that player, but will instead notify our moderators to review the reported account.
- If the report is sent in by mistake, or for an unfair reason and no rules were broken, no action will be taken.
- To unblock someone, you can just uncheck the box and the player will not be blocked.
How else can I help?
If you have new or additional information to share that will aid in our investigations of player reports, please report to our Customer Support team with exact dates/times of inappropriate interactions which have taken place. Please also include where you saw the interaction take place (Animal Jam, Feral, Animal Jam Classic) and which platform you were using (desktop computer, mobile device). If the interactions took place outside of our games, we encourage you to also report them to the specific online platform where you observed them.