- If you don't have an Animal Jam Classic or Animal Jam account, you can create one by tapping the Start New button on screen when you first open the app.
- Choose an avatar and a name for your avatar. Once you've done this you'll start your adventure in Jamaa!
After you finish the tutorial, you have the option to register your account. This is super important because it allows you to create a username and password for your account! Without a username and password, your account data may not be save and you could lose all of your progress! To register your account:
- Click the Options button at the top right of the screen
- Choose the Create Free Account option and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Make sure that your Username follows the rules and that your Password is really strong and cannot be easily guessed!
- If you have played Animal Jam Classic or Animal Jam, tap the Login button and use your Username and Password. Your Username and Password are the same for both accounts.
- Please note that since both games are different though, no items, avatars, or currency can be transferred between them.
- If your account isn't registered and you delete the game from your device, your account may be lost.