While most Jammers are kind and considerate, some players don't follow the rules and can have dishonest intentions. Follow the below guidelines to keep your items safe while trading!
Don’t be fooled by things like the following:
- “My trade button is broken" or not working like it’s supposed to.
- “My trade window is glitched/disabled.”
- “If you give me your item, then I’ll give you a different/better item or more items.”
- “If you give me your rare item, I’ll purchase a membership for you.”
- “My computer/game is lagging, so just gift it to me, and I’ll give it to you later.”
- “Keep trading me and you’ll have a chance to get more or better items.”
- “Can I try that on? I’ll give it right back.”
- "I'll take care of/level up your pet while you're gone! I promise to give it back."
- "I'll give you this item on another game if you give me your item first."
Don't participate in these tricks!
- Attending giveaways with "entrance fees."
- Trust Trades - promises to decline a trade when you use the trade system.
- Auctions - claims to only accept the “best trades.”
- Cross-platform trading.
Please remember to only accept a trade if you are sure you won't want the item back AND see the exact item exchange you want in the final trade window.
Always log out of your account when you are done playing on a shared device.
If a trade seems too good to be true then it likely is!
We will not be able to return any items lost due to misuse of the trading system; our moderators are not able to verify a player's intended trade.
When updating your password, never share your password reset link, or a screenshot of your password reset link, with anyone else! This will allow that person to change your password. AJHQ will never ask for your password reset link!
Other articles about trading: