- Please only submit one ticket at a time; we will get back to you as soon as we can. Sending multiple tickets will result in your ticket being pushed to the end of the queue, leading to further delays.
- Some issues, such as hacked account claims, may take us longer to respond to as they require we research the issue and your account history.
- If you are contacting us for an email change, we will need billing information provided before we can make any changes. Missing information will lead to further delays when we have to ask for it. Feel free to update your current ticket if you didn't include it originally rather than creating a new ticket.
- Given current volumes, we are unable to update usernames as we work to make sure that all Jammers can access their account. We will resume this service once we are able to do so.
- If you cannot access your account please try resetting your password BEFORE contacting us.
- Check out our Help Center for updates on the current situation and to view articles that may be of assistance.
Once you have read the above guidelines, please submit a customer support ticket here.